Jiffy Organic All-Purpose Mix
1. Choose a pot that allows for drainage. If repotting, choose a pot
that is 1” to 2” larger in diameter than current pot.
2. Fill a new pot about 1/3 full of Jiffy® Potting Mix or Jiffy®
Potting Mix Plus.
3. Loosen plant from current container. If root bound, gently loosen
roots with a gentle massage.
4. Place plant in new pot and add more Jiffy® Potting Mix or Jiffy®
Potting Mix Plus around the plant. Allow some space from the top of the
mix to the top of the pot.
5. Slowly water the plant until the mix is completely moist and allows